Careers At Meritas
We know applying for a new career at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply to join our team here at Meritas Fire & Security Protection.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
Vacancy – Passive & Active Fire Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Meritas FSP Limited. We are searching for experienced engineers within the Passive and Active fire protection sector.
You will form part of a dedicated team who provides a varied range of installation, testing, surveying, and compliance services to a wide range of commercial, industrial, educational and government clients throughout the UK.
The ideal candidates should:
- Be highly motivated and have the skills to work off in-house plus third-party surveys and drawings
- Be able to implement the works as an individual and as a team member to meet current fire safety and building regulations
- Hold NVQ Level 2 in Passive Fire Protection and a valid CSCS card
- Have extensive experience inspecting and installing all types of passive and active fire products and systems
- Have a good working knowledge of RAMS, POWRA and Health & Safety procedures
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have proficient computer skills – including MS Office and be able to accurately record work on a cloud-based database
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Must have a clean, full UK driving license
- The work will involve travelling throughout the UK so must be willing to work away occasionally
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company that offers a full-time career, competitive salary, and company pension. In-house and third-party training for all our team and staff is provided to expand your skills and knowledge
Apply or Ask us about our opportunities
If you have any questions the please get in touch with us, we would be very happy to help share a bit more about life at Meritas, in addition to the job description.
Hopefully you’ll take the leap of faith and apply.